The MPL 1 Day Boarding Up Course is a hands-on, practical training course covering all of the different methods of boarding up (non-destructively) doors and windows.
Boarding up is a very commonly required service, usually occurring as a result of vandalism, burglary or fire damage. It involves installing boards on the doors and windows of a property to keep it temporarily secure.
Our course is comprehensive and covers a wide range of call out scenarios for both commercial and residential type properties.
All of the important aspects of boarding up are covered throughout the course, including:
- How to use the correct tools and materials
- Ways of carrying materials and disposing of them safely
- Full insight into how to price jobs in line with the current market
- How to measure and quote for replacing units in order to get the job of replacing them in the future
- Realigning of doors and windows (toe/heel) after the glass has been replaced
- All other necessary health and safety aspects