The MPL 1 day boarding up course is a hands-on, practical training course covering all of the different methods of boarding up (none destructively) doors and windows. Boarding up is a very commonly required service, usually as a result of vandalism, burglary or fire damage.
The course covers a wide range of call out scenarios on commercial and residential type properties.
All important aspects of boarding up are covered throughout the course, including:
- using the correct tools and materials
- ways to carry and dispose of materials
- full insight in how to price jobs in line with the current market
- how to measure and quote for replacing the units in order to get the job of replacing the units at a later date
- re aligning of doors and windows (toe/heal) after glass has been replaced
- all other health and safety aspects