Here at MPL Locksmith Training we recently received feedback from one of our previous students.
David Luttrell sent 5 of his technicians on our 3 Day NCFE Locksmith Training Course. This was initially intended to brush up the locksmith skills of his technicians, however David has now seen the extra benefits of taking our locksmith training courses.
The NCFE 3 Day Locksmith Training Course covers all areas of locksmithing and is perfect for beginners or those looking to brush up on their locksmith skills. The course covers the following areas and more:
- Non-destructive Yale type lock entry methods
- Yale type lock deadlocking uses and bypassing
- Manipulation and tolerances
- Mortice lock identification
- Lever lock picks
Here is the feedback we received from David:
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nicky England and MPL for the fantastic service they provided for locksmith training, at each step of the process they were courteous and very well organised. I sent 5 of my technicians on the 3 day course and it has proven to be not only an enhancement of my teams skills but also a huge saving by being able to gain entry to our housing stock non destructively.”
“I would recommend MPL to any other customer and give their service delivery and training methods 10/10.”
What other courses do you offer?
Apart from the 3 Day NCFE Locksmith Training Course, here at MPL we also offer a fantastic selection of other Locksmith Training Courses to suit all abilities.
- 5 Day Ultimate Locksmith Training Course – The all-in-one required course if you want to become a locksmith.
- 2 Day Access Control Course – Ideal for those looking to increase their locksmith knowledge.
- 1 Day uPVC Repair Course – A 1:1 course offering specialised training in uPVC.
- 2 Day Advanced Pick Training Course – Our advanced course for picking high security locks.